1. There was a 10 minute wait for the Pumpkin Spice Latte.
2. The Barista didn’t use the proper gender pronoun.
3. Because Trump is on the tv…the horror!
4. Their favorite seat is taken by a white male, clearly “White Privilege” is in play.
5. Because there are no safe spaces in the real world.
6. They took a Buzzfeed quiz that guessed their gender correctly.
7. They see someone wearing a #MAGA t-shirt.
8. They forgot to take their Celexa but remembered to take their stool softener.
9. Again, something Trump related.
10. They got a call from their parents asking them to move out of the basement.
11. The guilt of supporting a free-market economy.
12. They accidentally swiped right on a Conservative’s profile.
13. Bernie still isn’t President.
14. They spilled coffee on their new “Che” t-shirt.
15. Misplaced their medical marijuana card.
16. They are starting to doubt that they are actually “hip” enough to be a “Hipster”.
17. They found out what Socialism actually means.
18. Wants to join ANTIFA but parents won’t let them.
19. Wants to use violence to stop free-speech but knows they will get beat up.
20. Couldn’t recall the difference between further and farther.
21. Whole Foods rejected employment application…yet again.
22. Wondering if that Liberal Art’s degree was actually worth it.
23. Keeps unsubscribing to the NRA emails but they keep sending them and now it’s starting to feel personal.
24. Heard that Reese’s may discontinue Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
25. Feels like they are trapped in a middle-class prison of their own creation.
Bonus: Again, something Trump related.