Since I spend a lot of my time in the gym I guess I have become oblivious to the fact that perhaps I spend “too” much time in the gym…I had someone tell me the other day that there’s a fine line between working out to stay in shape and just plain freaking people out with your muscles.
So, I guess there needs to be some clear signs that perhaps you have crossed that line…here are a few that might help.
– Your Incredible Hulk Halloween costume is just you shirtless.
– You say “Arnold in his prime” while forming ironic quotation marks.
– You remember days of the week as “Legs, Chest, Arms…”
– No matter the style, every shirt you wear becomes a muscle shirt.
– You fall asleep by counting tubs of protein powder.
– When people make small talk with you, it’s always, “Have you ever thought about becoming a pro wrestler?”
– You have the chest of Hercules and the legs of his pet chicken Florence.
– You remember your gym partner’s birthday, but not your mom’s.
– You have won “Strongest Walmart Employee” five months in a row.
– A bicep has sprouted on top of your bicep, and you named it “Precious”.
But personally I don’t care what anyone thinks, working out every day and trying to get as big as a house makes me happy…Haters gonna Hate!