Twenty Partial Truths For You To Consider
- If you feed a dog chocolate, it will not be able to smell
for thirty minutes afterwards.
- Sharks can detect one part gin in 100 million parts tonic.
- Humans and Monkeys are closely related in the fact that
they are the only species who have sex for money.
- Lavender is the absence of all color.
- Teddy Roosevelt talked loudly and carried a little stick.
- A person cannot taste food unless it is mixed with blood.
- George Washington’s wooden eyes are on permanent
display at the Smithsonian.
- Human children are the fastest land animals at making
- An ostrich’s eye is larger than its capacity to love.
- A bloodhound can smell a broken heart up to three
- The average human requires more calories to smile
while eating a piece of celery than to frown and
vomit it back up.
- Both Hitler and Bin Laden were each missing one goat.
- During the 1980’s due to the scarcity of all metals, the
Oscars given out during that time period were made of
- Some almonds contain cashews.
- Deer antlers are made from hate, accumulated and
gradually hardened over the years.
- The sentence “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”
uses every single apple cliché at least once.
- No sandwich can be made unless you’re in the kitchen.
- William Shakespeare could simultaneously write
backwards and upside-down with one hand and kill
a man with the other.
- Oscar Meyer is well known for their burrito mobile.
- To err is Obama.